Sealcoating is vital to preserving your parking lot and beautifying your property. Beyond Sealcoating LLC is the choice for Quality Professional Sealcoating.
- We start with trimming grass and vegetation out of cracks and away from the edge or curb line of your parking lot.
- Next, we power broom the needed areas. This gets the asphalt cleaner than just blowing the parking lot off.
- We use the most powerful brand backpack and walk behind blowers on the market to remove all grass trimmings, dirt, gravel, and debris from your asphalt to leave us with a clean surface. Sealer must be applied to a clean surface or it will not adhere properly.
- Crack filling now begins and we use the best method – hot rubberized tar to fill all applicable cracks.
- If applicable, Permanent asphalt repairs are completed and Potholes are cleaned and filled with our permanent patch material Aquaphalt. That’s right. Permanent! Our patch material hardens unlike cheap store-bought bag cold patch.
- We start sealing your parking lot at the furthest point and work towards the entryway. We edge all curbs, buildings, parking blocks (if we don’t remove and reset them upon completion), light posts and signs before and during sealer application. Application method is dependent on size. Larger parking lots we spray two coats per manufacturer specifications.
- Lastly, we tape the parking area off to driving for 24-48 hours, perform striping and place a yard sign as a stamp for another project well done.
This is the Beyond Sealcoating difference!
Will your parking lot be our next project?
Call Today for your Free Estimate or fill out our contact form.
Contact Us Today
Get a free estimate on your sealcoating project